Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SEVEN WEEKS!!!

WEll tomorrow, or in an hour there will be 7 weeks until my mom and I embark on the journey to Pullman!!  

I just got back from gonow's orientation.  it was truly an amazing weekend.  GOd opened my eyes to being flexible not only in thought but in action too.  I also had the privilege of meeting people who have given up their summer to spread the word of GOd around the world.  Seeing and talking to the different people just really allowed my heart to find peace with my own trip.  you see it hit me about a week ago that this trip is a YEAR...alot can happen in a year.  I mean think about college, my junior year so much happened (new friends, pain, healing, happiness, moving, roommate!!, family changes) and to think all that could happen again in washington.  This thought scaried me up until about a day ago, when God allowed me to think of the person I was and the person i am becoming and let me tell you, I am truly blessed for this year.  My heart and passions have changed my life out looked is so different.  and i know that this trip or mission, is not going to be like a fifth year of college but rather a time to grow up and live the life i was called to live and the great thing about GOd is i dont have to wait until July 16 but rather I can start living NOW!!!  THat is just so amazing to me, that GOd sees me for who I am and is willing and ready for be to become who He wants me to be.  Alot of time people do not displace this kinda of enjoyment in others growing and changing and the fact that GOd encourages it just really makes it all worth it..  I am so in Love this GOd right now and I pray that in the coming months this love and passion continues to grow and reach new heights!!  

No comments: