Thursday, November 20, 2008

Keeping you in the know

SO this is what my life looks like in the coming days. I am about to leave and go to canan beach Oregon, NAMB is having a weekend long retreat to discuss the semester and what all we have done and how to improve in the coming weeks and next semester. After that i am going to Portland, just long enough to drop some friends off at the airport and then one the journey i keep going. I will make my way to Seattle. I am spending the first day with my friend alayna and hanging out with her family and seeing her town. THen on tuesday i am going to go to downtown seattle and see the sights with my friend stan! We are hopefully going to see alot of fun things and have a good time. On wed. i am going back to pullman and having thanksgiving with some people from church. I am so excited i think it will be a very relaxing week ahead!

No comments: