Monday, July 21, 2008

I am HERE!!!


Well after a three day drive, me and my mom made it safely to washington!! There were alot of fun memories made along the way and some very funny quotes that now hang on my wall!


SAdly, i dropped my mom off at the airport this morning, it was alot harder then i once thought it would be. However, My apartment looks GREAT thanks to her help! (Ill post pics soon).


TOday i hung out in spokane (about 2 hours away from pullman, it is where the airport is located) after dropping my mom off. I am starting to get more aquated with the state of washington and finding it sometimes but not always difficult to get around!

Here are some pics taken along the way...sorry they are neat but it is the best i can do!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Great pictures! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Angela

Tabitha said...

Wow girl I am seeing a whole new side of you...."That is a good thing" You go ahead and preach it girl!

Love you!
Tabitha