Friday, January 9, 2009

Back in Pullman

WEll, the weather was nice and coming back to pullman was not as hard as getting to dallas. I am still kinda of not feeling up to par, but i am having a good time. Alot of my friends are back as well, and so we all hung out last night. It was good to be back and to kinda have a norm again.
We have a staff meeting today and hopefully it should give some clarity to this coming semester!! I am really looking forward to it all. I have a renewed spirit and I know GOd is up to something Good.!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey- Happy new year Liz!
I Just wanted to say that it was nice to see you at your mom's. I am almost through season 1 and it is a great show.- thanks

Anonymous said...

Liz, we miss you and loved having in Desoto! I hope you are feeling better. Thanks for giving your cold to us. That was not the goodbye gift I was hoping for. We are excited to see what 2009 holds for you, for Resonate and for us!! Love Ya, Mom, Dad and Bethany