Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Skiing, speeding, and talking fast

SKIING

Oh yeah you read right, I went skiing. I wish I had pics to prove it but you are just going to have to trust me! I went to sliver mountain and hung out with some great friends. I spent the morning in a lesson. My friends are really good, so they took off and I headed to the bunny slope! OH YEAH!! IT was a blast. Who knew I would love it so much. I fell less the 20 times and that was my goal! I went down a green went down is relative but it was AWESOME. I even spent some time on my bottom sliding down the mountain because it was so steep. HAHA But i have great friends and they stuck it out with me. LOVE IT!

SPEEDING

Oh yes I received a ticket but dont worry I will not have to pay it i believe. I will have a court date here soon. Ill let you know when. I think it should be ok.

TALKING FAST

WEll, we all know i am good at this. Talking comes easy. however, talking to new pople i just did not know how this was going to work. I walked into the commons with two friends today and the goal was to meet a new person and have a conversation. Seems simple enough no big deal. Well, it was not that hard at all. We sat down by a girl who was by herself and we just started talking! Love it. WE found out all kinds of stuff about her and then she became interested in our lives and that always opens doors. It was so good. I am loving what GOd is doing. HE is turning the bad into good. He is moving me to new levels of love for him. Allowing him to love me allows me to love others. it came so easy today.

LOVE! who knew, it will change lives this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE ARE SO GLAD GOD IS LETTING YOU HAVE SO MUCH FUN DOING THE WORK HE HAS PLANED FOR YOU. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GIRL, WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. WE LOVE YOU. NANNIE AND PAPAW.