Monday, February 2, 2009

Life in the fast Lane

who knew time could go by so fast. I think back and the week is just a blur in time. As I sit in a coffee shop my pray is that I completed the task at hand for last week, that my time here is being used to the fullest and you know I can actually say YES! I am doing what God is calling me to.

Last night Matthew talked on discovering GOd and self and how it is this on going process of learning who God is which opens doors to who you are and then back to God and this never ending cycle.

What joy is found in this cycle. what a wonderful journey to be apart of.

COFFEE

Tall White mocha with Whip (extra hot...depending on when i am going to drink it)
Chi...Black...I Like caffeine

WHO knew that those small words could hold so much weight in the world. Well, to today i will say them about three times, or at least have the opportunity to say them (self control means not getting coffee at every coffee date).

I am in awe of God right now. I had breakfast with two amazing girls and watching God use them in their sorority. I then went to coffee with April and God just speaks to me when we meet. April is the wife of the moscow site pastor and she is also my personal mentor! God is teaching me so much in our time together. Right now we are working on allowing me to be loved and loving others. GOd is up to something good! Then went instead of a coffe house went to an apartment and wrote down goals, i am about to go meet with a girl just to talk about life!

All this before 400! MAN OH MAN, keep praying, GOd is using the people he has placed here and i know he is working in the lives of those around me. Pray that i be used to bring him glory.

JUst thought i would give yall a little insight into my life right now! hope your week is going well. let me know!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, time is flying. Spring will be here before you know it. I am glad to hear all that God is teaching you. He is awesome. We will keep praying for you. We love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey. Just thinking about ya friend. Hope you're having a fabulous week. Talk to you soon.

Krism

Anonymous said...

GOD is an awesome GOD. Keep up the good work. We are praying for you. Nannie and Papa