Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The past few weeks!

SO i am a skier! yes that is right...pics are coming if not already up. Resonate went on a ski retreat, this was my second time up to the mountain and i completed a few greens! Road the ski lift four times an my goal was only to ride it twice i was proud of myself!

There is an 80's prom coming up! pray that it goes well!

and most important of all

RACHEL GETS HERE IN TWO DAYS!!!!!! yes you read that right my life long best friend is coming for a visit, to see my life and what it is that i am doing and she gets in on Thursday! It is going to be great having her here to live life with for a few days and shell get to meet all the people i have been talking about!

LOVE IT!

ill write more later but life is going good

Ps. Big decisions are coming my way so please keep me in you prayers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz, we love you and miss you so much. Sounds like God is some great things up there. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Love, Mom and Dad