Thursday, March 5, 2009

FLASHBACK!!

TO THE 80's!

I love it. even though i dont really remember any of the 80s but still the style was hot and to be honest i would still wear some of the pieces i saw tonight! haha
It was a total HIT! Watching women of all ages junior high to ladies that had authentic 80s gear, it was a blessing to my heart. If you know me at all you know that woman's ministry is my main calling in life and this night was such a delight and an answer to many prayers. (thank yall)

Here are some pics as well as the ones to side (Ill edit them soon)








Just an update...i am cutting my hair on friday! personally i am really excited. SPring break is only ONE week away. WE are to Chehay-hay (not the real name but the one i personally gave it...I know AWESOME). We are spending a week working with a women shelter, and one night we get to have an all exciting game night with the ladies!! This trip is so up my ally. I will let yall know how it goes.

Please pray that God uses the group of use in many ways to minister to these ladies. Pray that in the coming week their hearts will open to new friends. Also pray for the group going, I think there will be about 20 students going. Pray that our hearts be open as well and that this week God will grant us rest for the coming days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz, we are so glad you are enjoying your work in Pullman. We are so proud of the growth you are showing in your work for the LORD WE do miss you.


LOVE NANNIE AND PAPAW