Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Drama, Drama,Drama

There are days where love is in the air, where faith stands firm and life is easy to be lived.

There are days where hope seems endless, age seems not to matter, and joy is peace dancing.

Then there are days where drama conquers, where over reacting is a style, and where life becomes hard.

I live in all of these moments.

I was reminded this morning that a quite life is one where you win the respect of the people near you. (1 thess 4)

Quite is a goal, quite is a way of life I do not understand all time.

Quite is a new path, one I shall try to walk more regularly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz, you know I love your writing. Trying to understand this one. Did you mean "quite" or "quiet"? It seems like you meant quiet.

I miss you and hope you feel better. Nannie said you are sick.

Love, Mom