Monday, April 6, 2009

Holy week

SO my goal is to update everyday this week...well see how that goes.

Today we handed out free coffee and had a blast talking to students and here somethings they would like to forget, that was the question on the board. We will be on the pavements of the U of I all week, talking and hoping to lead people to the reason behind the cross.

Sorry I have been a blog slacker, life as been fast pace and crazy with drew y. leaving and holy week prep work as well as a church wide meeting we had. Sorry i placed the blog second to most things.

I will update later, im on my way to a meeting and i need to get going but enjoy the new photo up top.

Also i went to portland and have lots of fun pics i will put them up later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard you were going to chill outside today so I figured that meant I might find a new blog today. And I was right!!! Woo hoo! I love your new pics (on fb). You look great. Hope things go great this week. Think about you lots. Be safe and have fun. Love you. Kristin =)

P.S. I do check your blog daily in hopes that you may have updated (not to be the one to always post first...I try to wait at least a few hours). Ha

Angela said...

Love the picture. I look forward to reading all of your updates. Miss you bunches. Love ya!

Jordan Nelson said...

I like the new layout. Good work.