Monday, April 13, 2009

NOT good at this...

Well i thought i would give it a try and as we can see this past week was way to crazy to even think about posting everyday! Sorry guys, know that i thought about posting but time was lacking on all fronts.

the past 7 days are a beautiful blur of people, great weather, all kinds of creamer for coffee, large boards with questions and room to answer and numerous conversations with random people. A week where a hand with a granola bar led to words about Easter. At least 25 hours of being a constant presence on the campus of UofI. It a great week. Tears were shead, laughs were shared. I can not do justice to the week God gave me.

Easter is always a great time in life. THinking about what Jesus did on the cross, and how much that changed my life and the lives of those around me. Keith (pastor) talked about the passage in Lev. where it speaks on the presets and the goat. The point being that the goat is GONE!! There is no longer a need for a goat, the rope no longer turns white, the price was paid and the debt is removed! what glory comes in that, what freedom comes in those words...Joy is found.

THe day was just beautiful...minus the lack of family, i can not tell you how much i was blessed by friends, who have evolved into family, and by God who allowed my eyes to be open to real love and how to allow Him to love me and then me to love others!!

BLESSED...I AM BLESSED

2 comments:

Jordan Nelson said...

So...you posted your pictures from Portland on facebook but not the ones from your Coeur d'Alene adventure...why do you hate me?

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better and better everyday!!! Rest while you have a good excuse! =) Hah! Praying for you! Talk to ya soon. Love ya...Kristinnnnnnnnnn